Wednesday 18 November 2015

Teacher feed back + re-scheduling

Earlier this week I gathered a group of students together to ask them what they thought about the draft of my production, after showing them the film, I asked them to write down things they liked about the film, things they thought could be improved and how I could improve them. As you can see below I have compiled a table of their thoughts and have used their feedback to make another schedule for the next few weeks.

I have also received feedback about my film from my teacher which I will also take into consideration when adjusting my film, the elements of my film i need to change are:
  • the rain on the lens during an establishing shot
  • a sudden switch in music at 0:30
  • the titles 'writer' 'kevin' are not conventional 
  • back to back b-roll pans of scenery take away from pace of narrative  
  • sequencing of keyboard needs to be during/ after dialogue

1 comment:

  1. Add a brief explanation as to why you've had to change your schedule.

    ReplyDelete