Monday 9 November 2015

Finishing my soundtrack and title brainstorming

I predict that my music will be finished by tomorrow as I have still had technical difficulties with the different versions of Garageband.

 I have also been thinking about the title of my film, I think that it should include the main characters name, as this is often seen in this genre (James Bond, Jack Reacher, Lara Croft etc.), this could be because this allows the audience to familiarise themselves with the main character. Action/ adventure film titles can also include the name of an object or place (The Temple of Doom, Ghost Protocol, Dead mans chest, this is done so ta the audience becomes intrigued and wants to learn more about what the name could mean

1 comment:

  1. You could have presented this brainstorm more effectively.

    ReplyDelete