Monday 23 November 2015

Revising my script

I have added some more lines to my script which provides more information about what is happening in my film and why the character is being chased.


A woman is running down a dark alley way.

She comes to an abrupt stop at a fork in her path, looks to her left and right while holding a phone to her ear.

Agent (Urgently)

This is agent 362, requesting immediate back up, cover has been blown and I’m being followed by a rival agent, the mission is compromised.

 I’m sending you my coordinates now, the information is acquired but I could be captured at any moment.

(Typed on screen code font, black and white)

Proceed to safe house, meet with agent 624, go underground and await further orders.

(I have found a tutorial about inverting the colours of a clip on iMovie which means that I will film the scene normally and invert the clip during editing) 
I am also hoping to film some extra footage of someone typing the above sentence on a computer screen, therefore I have been doing some research into the fonts normally used for coding, which are:
Courier
Andale Mono
Figure 3 Monaco
Proggy

No comments:

Post a Comment