Monday 16 November 2015

Rating my film


We have been asked to appropriately rate our film by using the site BBFC (British Board of Film Classification). To make sure my films rating was realistic I also researched other action/adventure films such as Skyfall and The man from U.N.C.L.E. These films were rated 12 and 12A respectively as they contain moderate action violence and strong language.
As my film would be very similar to these movies, I have decided to rate my movie as a 12A as it would include a large amount of action violence, possibly a small amount of strong language and a small amount of gore (bullet wounds etc.). This would make my film a 12A because these topics might be disturbing or harmful to younger children. However the opening of my film does not involve any gore or strong language, therefore I would rate the opening of my film as a 12 as it only contains moderate violence.




Image result for 12a ratingImage result for 12 rating




No comments:

Post a Comment