Monday 9 November 2015

Storyboard

These are the storyboards I made to gather ideas for my film, I chose to layout my storyboard in the traditional style as I already had a firm idea about what my film was going to be based upon, this layout also allows me to include more detail in my storyboard (camera shot, duration, type of music etc.) 

 In this storyboard my film was going to be set in the woods, the protagonist of the film would find an object in the forest floor and be shot by a mysterious figure, however I was advised by a teacher to film in another location as setting my film in the woods would not clearly show my audience what genre my film is.


In this idea my film is set in a city centre as this location is more stereotypical to the action/ adventure genre I have also included more of a chase element into the scene as I wanted to build tension so the audience would become more intrigued by the suspense happening in the scene. However I have still kept the abrupt ending of the main character being killed as I wanted to grab my audiences attention and shock them so they would keep watching and still be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment